Protecting your privacy is important to us. The following statement is to help you understand how 3S Group Ltd collates, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our website or in any other form of communication.
Our Contact DetailsName: 3S Group Ltd
Address: Unit 8A Cranmere Road, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 1UE
Phone Number: 01392 241428
The Type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information: name, address, IP address, billing details and cookies collected when visiting our website.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- If you contact us for a quote or infomation.
- If you purchase a software subscription package or rent tracking devices from us.
- Over the phone or face to face enquiry.
- When visiting our website.
How is your information used?
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you to provide a quote or information, to gather statistical data from our website, or to provide an ongoing service if you purchase our products.
We never pass details to third parties without your permission.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the purpose and lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is of a contract.
How we store your personal information
Customer details are stored on secure databases.
We will not retain information for longer than is necessary or for the period laid down in any specific contract entered into.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal infomation.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 241428 if you wish to make a request.
How to complainIf you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com or call 01392 241428.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioners Office
SK9 5AFHelpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk